Back in the day, many of our door-to-door demonstrators were known to drink Eco Orange to prove that it is non-toxic and all-natural. But it still has soap, and that can be a tummy irritant, not to mention taste nasty. With that said:

Do not ingest any cleaning product. Period.

If someone were to swallow our Eco Orange concentrate, drink a glass of milk or water and contact the American Association of Poison Control Centers’ 24-hour hotline at (800) 222-1222.

Even non-toxic ingredients may be harmful if swallowed. That’s why we have a child-proof twist cap on our product. Please keep Eco Orange out of reach from children.